Come enjoy unparalleled luxury living and truly breathtaking views at 32 Cielo Azul, a meticulously-designed residence with a 2-car garage. Located at the coveted community of Skyridge in Mission Viejo near Foothill Ranch, this gorgeous 4 bed plus den, 4 bath gem boasts the largest floorplan in the neighborhood at 3,273 sf and is set on a generous 5,014 sf lot with Saddleback Mountain and brilliant sunsets as a backdrop. Topping the allure are the refined finishes and $100K+ in extensive high-end upgrades that elevate the lifestyle and include stunning chandeliers, built-in speakers and a 75” TV in the living room, top-of-the-line custom electric roller shades and blinds, plus thoughtful water softening and reverse osmosis drinking water filtration systems. Another $100K of enhancements to the gorgeous front and rear yards, and $35K for a 9.81 KW solar system with 30 paid-for Sunpower panels (no lease) afford optimal beauty and energy efficiency. Contemporary interior designs, spacious indoor-outdoor living areas, and brand new community amenities include a sparkling swimming pool. 32 Cielo Azul is a shining example of the elegant open floorplans that highlight modern style and easy connectivity for entertaining. A large great room leads into open dining and a custom chef’s kitchen with oversized island and panoramic-style glass walls extending to blissful outdoor space. The lovely California room features a striking stone wall fireplace, full roll-down electric shades with 100% sun block out, and open access to the patio oasis.Relax in your deluxe master suite with a 65” Sony TV, sitting area, private patio and a spa-inspired upscale bath. A downstairs bedroom with en-suite bath perfectly accommodates guests and family. Skyridge is conveniently located in South OC close to Lake Forest Sports Park, The Shops at Mission Viejo, the coast, major freeways and the 241 Toll Road.
Single Family, Contemporary, Mediterranean, Cape Cod, 2 Story
3,273 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Cable Available,Electricity Available,Natural Gas Connected,Underground Utilities
Saddleback Valley Unified
Detailed Room Information
- Main Level - 1, Total - 4
- Electric Dryer Hookup,Gas Dryer Hookup,Inside,Laundry Room,Upper Level
- 6 Burner Stove,Built-In Range,Convection Oven,Double Oven,Dishwasher,Freezer,Gas Cooktop,Disposal,Gas Oven,Gas Water Heater,Microwave,Refrigerator,Self Cleaning Oven,Water Heater,Dryer
- Tile, Laminate
- Central Air, Gas, Attic Fan
- Gas Heat. Forced Air, Central.
- Common Walls
- No Common Walls
- Panel Doors,Sliding Doors, ENERGY STAR Qualified Windows,Shutters
- Free Standing,Gas,Outside.
- Additional Interior Features
- Built-in Features,Balcony,Ceiling Fan(s),Granite Counters,In-Law Floorplan,Open Floorplan,Pantry,Paneling/Wainscoting,Recessed Lighting,Storage,Bedroom on Main Level,Walk-In Closet(s)
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 4 Parking Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces. Direct Access,Electric Vehicle Charging Station(s),Garage Faces Front,Garage.
- Covered,Front Porch
- Tile, Spanish Clay Tile
- Pool Description
- Community,Gas Heat,Heated,In Ground,Private,Association
- Glass,New Condition,Stone
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Awning(s). 0-1 Unit/Acre,Back Yard,Front Yard,Garden,Landscaped,Sprinkler System.
Cash, Cash to New Loan, Conventional
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price