Spectacular Lake, City Lights and Mountain Views from this beautiful custom 3-bedroom, 3-bathroom home located at the end of a cul-de-sac, showcasing great curb appeal. This impressive home features stunning solid wood double doors at the entry leading into the 2-story home filled with an abundance of natural light. The kitchen opens to the spacious family room with gas fireplace and sliding doors accessing a wraparound pool sized yard. The expansive master suite has French doors opening to a balcony with awesome Lake and Mountain views, vaulted ceilings, ensuite bathroom with jetted tub, separate shower stall, dual sink vanity and walk in closet. Additional interior features are an open upstairs center hall, an upper-level laundry room complete with sink, washer and dryer included, oversized baseboards, tankless water heater, ceiling fans and fresh paint throughout. The oversized two car attached garage currently has a non-permitted room with multiple uses or can be removed. Ortega Highway is 3 minutes away, the Lake is nearby with many fun water activities, open to the public, sand volleyball, picnic areas, Elm Grove Beach, hiking trails, fishing, kayaking, wind surfing, boating, water skiing and tons of parks, playgrounds and sports fields throughout Lake Elsinore. The City has something for everyone.
Residential - Single Family, Mediterranean, 2 Story
2 Full/1 Half
2,757 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Electricity Connected,Natural Gas Connected,Water Connected
Lake Elsinore Unified
Detailed Room Information
- Total: 3
- Family Room
- Inside,Laundry Room,Upper Level
- Disposal,Gas Range,Microwave,Refrigerator,Tankless Water Heater,Dryer,Washer
- Carpet, Stone
- Central Air
- Other. Central.
- Common Walls
- No Common Walls
- Double Door Entry,French Doors,Sliding Doors
- Family Room,Gas,Gas Starter.
- Additional Interior Features
- Balcony,Ceiling Fan(s),Granite Counters,High Ceilings,Recessed Lighting,All Bedrooms Up,Walk-In Closet(s)
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces. Concrete,Direct Access,Driveway,Garage Faces Front,Garage.
- Pool Description
- Lot View
- Hill, Lake, Panoramic, Water, City
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- 0-1 Unit/Acre,Back Yard,Cul-De-Sac,Front Yard,Yard.
Cash, Cash to New Loan, Conventional, Cal Vet Loan, 1031 Exchange, FHA, Fannie Mae, VA Loan
Washer, Dryer, Refrigerator
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price