This elegant single family home is located in the highly desirable Westridge Community in Aliso Viejo, just minutes from the beach, shopping, restaurants, and award-winning schools. Save thousands on your electric bill with the large 2021-installed and paid-for solar panel system with an estimated yearly output of 15,563 kWh and 25-year warranty. The $43,000 dollar system allows you to charge your electric car and run youre A/C at will with $0 electric bill! Upon entering the home, you are greeted by an open floorplan connecting the kitchen, living room, and dining room. This recently painted home is pleasantly illuminated by naturally flowing light from the windows throughout the home. The kitchen features beautiful granite countertops, newer stainless-steel appliances, and painted cabinets with custom handles. Adjacent to the kitchen is an open floor plan family room with beautiful views of the landscaped backyard. Stunning French doors and retractable screens open out to the backyard, which is lovingly landscaped with lush 16 trees for privacy. The new wooden gazebo is perfect for entertaining. Upstairs youll find 4 bedrooms and a dedicated laundry room. The main bedroom boasts 2 walk-in closets and ensuite bathroom with dual sinks and a large jacuzzi tub. One of the other bedrooms also offers a walk-in closet for storage. This home has a 3-car tandem garage with a large custom California Closet cabinet system as well as overhead storage. Slatwall panels cover an entire garage wall for extra organization. This garage can easily be converted into a man cave or teen space. This gorgeous home is within close proximity to Canyon Vista Elementary school, Don Juan Avila Middle School, and Soka University. Included in the price is a whole house water softener system, Ecobee Smart Thermostat, and solar panels.
Residential - Single Family, 2 Story
2 Full/1 Half
2,269 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
Cable Available,Electricity Available,Natural Gas Available,Natural Gas Connected,Phone Available,Sewer Available,Underground Utilities
Detailed Room Information
- Total: 4
- Washer Hookup,Gas Dryer Hookup,Upper Level
- Convection Oven,Dishwasher,Electric Oven,Gas Cooktop,Disposal,Gas Range,Gas Water Heater,Microwave,Refrigerator,Range Hood,Self Cleaning Oven,Water Softener,Vented Exhaust Fan,Water To Refrigerator,Water Heater,Water Purifier
- Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric
- Electric Heating, Solar. Forced Air, Baseboard, Central, Fireplace.
- Common Walls
- No Common Walls
- ENERGY STAR Qualified Doors,French Doors,Mirrored Closet Door(s), Custom Covering(s),Plantation Shut
- Accessible Electrical and Environmental Controls,Accessible Elevator Installed,Low Pile Carpet.
- Additional Interior Features
- Ceiling Fan(s),Recessed Lighting,All Bedrooms Up,Entrance Foyer,Walk-In Closet(s)
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. 5 Parking Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces. Door-Multi,Driveway,Garage,Garage Door Opener,Paved,Tandem.
- Pool Description
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Rain Gutters. Back Yard,Drip Irrigation/Bubblers,Sprinklers In Front,Landscaped,Near Park,Sprinklers Timer,Sprinkler System.
Cash to New Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price